Monday, June 11, 2012

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences

 Due to my educational experiences, I am currently behind in school. I have moved around so much in the past 10 years of school that it has made it hard to kep my grades up. I am behind in credits due to missing school while moving around. I have a lot of gaps in different grades because of all the school i have missed and that is making it difficult to stay on top of my grades. Now I am going to have to go to summer school and probably take night classes to catch up and graduate on time. I am lucky because I went to such a good middle school, but unfortunately, middle school grades don't count for college. Now I have to stay on top of my work as much as I can so that I can get caught up and graduate on time.

1 comment:

  1. That's your fault Mary. Do better, and buy a sweater. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete