Monday, June 4, 2012

Personal Changes Blog Paragraph

When I was a freshman I didn't have a clue who I was. I depended on everyone to make my decisions for me and I didn't really have my own opinion. I'm still not happy with where I'm at and who I am but I can say that I'm happier then I was last year. Now I can form my own opinion and advocate for myself. This year I have learned who my true friends are and I've realized the only person that is going to be there in the end is me. My sister and I have gotten so much closer and that's what I'm most happy about. I've had to overcome so much this year with family, school and emotional things and it hasn't been easy at all but I've learned that I can get through pretty much anything. I've started going to church more and I've figured mysef out. Overall, I'm not happy with how this year went but I just have to run with what I've got and keep on going. Hopefully next year is better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment