Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011

This year, prom was at Hotel Del Coronado. They say Hotel Del is haunted, nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Girls and boys went on seperate busses while we drove to and from prom. The scariest part of the night to me was driving over the Coronado bridge. Its so high that at one point theres a suicide hotline. When we got there, we went to the beach to take pictures, and then we went into the hotel. When we went in, we ate dinner and then danced for the rest of it. There was also a photo booth, and alot of awards. Over all, the night was pretty fun.

3 comments:

  1. I have heard that many kids really enjoyed the photo booth, but I haven't seen any pictures yet. Did they let you keep them? I would like to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a fun night overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prom was a fun night you should bring your pictures to class.

    ReplyDelete