Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Comment Seeking Post

My free blog spot is on faith. Its a different, and out of the ordinary topic but it interests me.They say having faith in Jesus Christ is the only thing necessary to get you to heaven, so what does having faith mean? If it means believing that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world, then all Christians believe that, but it seems like not all christians end up in heaven and for what reason? It's really basic, but what if you lose faith? You're "born again" when you first believe, but if you lose faith, then do you have to be born a third time? What if a person believes that Jesus died for their sins, then lives a life of crime, asks for forgivness and is all good? He would go to heaven, according to some people, while a man who cares for others his whole life, but has never heard of Jesus dies and goes to hell.

3 comments:

  1. I think that faith has a lot of meanings to it even if you aren't religious.
    "Then all Christians believe that, but it seems like not all Christians end up in heaven and for what reason?" I agree with the whole christian thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know that "not all Christians end up in heaven"?

    . . . . Just wondering. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, that's just what I think, and what I'm asking.

    ReplyDelete