Monday, November 21, 2011

’Typhoid Fever’– Present Tense Childhood Memory.”

When I was 6 years old, my sister and I were playing in my backyard,or 'our secret spot.' My mom would always look for us and she never could find us because the the weeds in the yard grew about 4 feet high and we made a trail from the side of the yard to the middle so she couldn't see. We hid there all the time and brought snacks and played games and one day i heard this loud rumbling noise while I was in the middle. It turns out it was my uncle with the lawn mower. That day my sister and I wouldn't come out of our rooms and made it very obvious that we were upset. We had no where to hide or play anymore. It turned out that the weeds grew so fast that we had somewhere to hide out not too long after that.

1 comment:

  1. I would be mad too, but it was that they grew back. Good paragraph!

    ReplyDelete