Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio - Greatest Obstacle of Freshman Year

My greatest obstacle of freshman year would be coming to San Pasqual Academy. I started out at Rancho Bernardo, happy with my friends, being able to go out on the weekends, having freedom, playing the sports i wanted to play, being able to make my own decisions and knowing i had people for me when i needed them and friends to be happy to see me when i went to school. I wouldn't say i was spoiled, because home wasn't that great but I did have alot that other poeple didn't. I was never really greatfull for all that I had and I still complained alot. After things started to get worse, I felt sort of alone and that I had nothing so I made choices that put me in really bad positions and made me feel even worse in the end. My parents finally said that things weren't going to work if I didn't change and that made me want to act out more. After Things couldn't go far more downhill, I was out of my house having to worry about where i was going to go. I came to SPA and hated having to live by other peoples rules and being told what to do and what I can and can't have. I feel that coming here has made me stronger and taught me to appreciate the little things that come around once and a while and to make the right choices because I'm only hurting myself.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your post and yeah this campus does make you stronger. You kinda have to have a strong mind living here. lol...

    ReplyDelete