Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio - Future

I haven't really planned out my future very much. I feel that I'm young and shouldn't really have to worry about that yet but it seems like every year, things go by so fast and people need to start planning sooner. When I'm older I know i want to do something with cosmetology. I would love to do makeup and hair for movie sets and weddings. I was in AVID for 3 years, and that was always about going to a 4 year and riding on the right path, but i learned that school isn't my thing. I've always taken my grades seriously and done what I need to do, but in the end, I don't feel that it's going to get me somewhere I'm happy. I would still have to go to school, but it will be easier because it's something I love to do and I have fun with. Living with a lot of girls has helped with learning how to do makeup and hair, its good practice and helps other people out too.

1 comment:

  1. I know right, the year is gonna go by so fast next thing you know its already going to be our senior year.

    ReplyDelete