Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2nd Semester Goals

My goal for second semester is to keep my A's. Last quarter I slacked off way too much and I know I'm going to regret it when I'm stuck in summer school and not having fun at the beach with my friends. I have gotten new school supplies and new ways of keeping organized and I am excited to see how everything works out for me. At the end of the semester, I will know I have achieved my goal by having at least a 3.5 or higher. I am going to focus on school and make that one of my first priorities. I have realized how important school is in today's society and it has motivated me to try harder.

3 comments:

  1. This is a good post Mary. My goal was to atleast get a 3.8. I hope we both do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think the planner system is going to help you nd your peers to be successful. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with your peers during class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's grat that you want to have A's.

    ReplyDelete