Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dia De Los Muertos- pick a person

I plan to construct a Dia de los Muertos altar about Marilyn Monroe. Still to this day she is considered to be the ideal women. This person is known for being beautiful inside and out and making everyone want her. This person’s appearance proves everyones theory of her being the perfect women and makes people percieve her as a sex symbol. Others think this person is perfect when she lived and even now that she is dead. This person is known for saying "diamonds are a girls bestfriend." A few items that I may include in my altar to represent this person are diamonds, alot of pink, white dress, blonde hair and more. I selected this person because I could make the altar look really vinatage and nice and because her story strikes me.

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your vintage altar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also super excited to see your alter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job on you post. I think Marilyn Monroe is a great person to do.

    ReplyDelete