Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Two Kinds" Before You Read: Something You Don't Want to Do

A time I was supposed to do something I didn't was when my mom told me to do my laundry and to have it done before she got home. I was at home in my room and the whole day she was gone I blew off my laundry and watched a marathon of Jersey Shore. When I heard the garrage door opening was when it all came back to me and I knew I was going to get a long lecture and probably get in some kind of trouble. At the time I didn't really care about doing it and I thought she would just get over it but now looking back on it, I feel really bad for not doing it that day. My mom had trusted me to do something so simple and I let her down and that's kind of sad.

1 comment:

  1. You could have done the laundry during commercials and folded it in front of the TV. I wonder if you apologized to your mom.

    ReplyDelete