Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First day of school 2011

When I woke up on my first day of Sophomore year, it didn't really feel like it was real. Summer was still in the back of my mind and I didn't want to let go. It wasn't very hard to get up, it was more hard to walk onto the school side and have to go to my first class and see all the other people sitting at their desks and think; man, here we go again. My day started off alright then around second period I found out some bad news and it sort of ruined my day, I pushed it aside and kept going though. I messed up and thought I had first lunch so I got to go to both, and towards the end of the day my anxiety caught up with me and I started to feel really sick. I went home after school and fell asleep until dinner hour then got up and ate, did my homework, and went out for a while. By the end of the day I was really tired and went to sleep pretty early. Over all, it wasn't a very great first day of school but the second was definitely better.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I am sorry that you missed first lunch, but it is a little funny. I am glad you made it through your rough day.

    ReplyDelete